evaluation & research
developing suitable systems and doing primary and secondary research
MPC fully understand that as the emphasis on delivering tangible results increases, the demand for rigorous and evidence-based evaluations is rising.
Funders and other stakeholders want to know whether a project has spent its money appropriately and desired outcomes have been achieved.
We help our clients develop systems that can address accountability for various audiences.
We also provide bespoke training and tools for our clients, delivered on site. These include;
- The Lottery Fund – Reaching Communities
- SMART outcomes and health and wellbeing tools
- Theory of Change – Good Finance – Outcomes Matrix
We are knowledgeable in reviewing and supporting organisations to select the most suitable outcome measures to track the social impact their work is having on their beneficiaries.
MPC have been commissioned to provide detailed research reports for:
- Scoping Document for “I am Joan” Creative Awareness Project in 2017 – Mean Feet Dance (Viv Gordon)
- A Social Prescribing Pilot in 2018 with Word Play a project of Take Art
Our Specialist Associates play an important part in organising consultations, doing primary and secondary research, conducting online surveys and meeting with key stakeholders.